Microsoft Project Management Software Application in Construction-online - 11 hours (11 CPD)
We will discuss in detail how to effectively use Microsoft Project software to manage construction projects. By the end of this Microsoft Project Management Software Application in Construction, you will have a better understanding of how to use this amazing Microsoft Project tool. Users of Versions 2010 to 2019 will be able to apply the details discussed in the lessons.
This 11 hours online course will go through the following topics and provide insights to the BC residential builders and professionals:
- Learn about making, updating, and revising project calendars to make construction project schedules more professionally
- Learn about adding resources and costs, as well as sort, filter, and highlight to better manage construction projects
- Make a professional timeline, customize the time scale and learn work, units, duration, cost and effort-driven schedule to succeed in construction project
- Learn the basics identify, level resources over allocations, and set a baseline construction project schedule
- Learn to customize, format, and create a resource pool construction project
- Learn to track multiple updates, revisions, change orders and create resources by length, area, and volume in a residential construction project
- Learn to create cash flow reports and to level resources over allocations in a residential construction project
-Learn the task types, batch and queue size, review, and analyze in a construction project schedule
- Learn to customize the text and create a checklist before base-lining your schedule on a construction project
- Learn to link project documents, drawings, and photos to file in a residential construction project
- Learn to create a work breakdown structure for construction projects
By the end of this in-depth course, learners will have a better understanding of the topics through our comprehensive introductions and breakdown of the topics into easily digestible content, and overall, will gain an increased amount of applicable knowledge that they are able to integrate into their work settings.
This is the title of this dialog box.
This is the descriptive text of this dialog box.