- 16 Hours (CPD)
This 16-hour online course will go through the following topics and provide insights to the BC residential builders, architects, and professionals regarding construction administration in BC :
- Understanding the Elements of Construction Administration
- The Basics of Construction Administration
- Contractual Compliance, Risk Management and Their Inter-Relationship
- Risk Management and Its Relationship to Contractual Obligations
- Responsibilities for Architects in the Various Contracts; Contract Between Client & Consultant 8C, Consultant Roles
- The Letters of Assurance: Schedule A & B of the Letters of Assurance with Hands-on Exercises
- Communication Within the Construction Team and Beyond
- Regulatory Agencies, i.e., Building/Health Inspector
- Information and Request for information (RFI) Process
- Builder and Architect’s Role in Payment Certification
- Principles of mockup identification and review
- Changes and instruction, and its efficient management
- Construction Contract Administration and Field review, and assessment techniques
- Deficiencies and Nonconformances
- Substantial Performance and Occupancy at the Completion Phase
By the end of the in-depth course, learners will have a better understanding of the subject topic and gain better knowledge
The goal of the presentation is NOT to elaborate on the details but to educate the learners on how to work effectively for the best outcomes.
This is the title of this dialog box.
This is the descriptive text of this dialog box.